It's no beauty secret that the best beauty products almost never go sale which is another reason why I love the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale as my top beauty favs are either on sale or exclusively packaged at a great price. It's hard to chisel it down to just five but after careful thought and meticulous analyzation of price and performance, I've picked out the best beauty deals from the sale!
1. As a longtime user of the Foreo "LUNA" cleanser (also on sale), I recently started using the Foreo ISSA hybrid toothbrush so I don't have to share an electronic toothbrush with M anymore (don't eww, we use different brush heads!). The germ-resistant polymer brush is gentle enough on gums and powerfully brushes away 99% of plaque and build-up. It also comes with a built-in tongue scraper. It makes my teeth and mouth feel cleaner than with my old electronic toothbrush, and if the battery power is anything like my cleanser, I won't have to recharge it for at least two years. I'm officially obsessed with the Swedish brand and will happily shell out the dough for anything else they come out with. Original: $199; Sale: $149.
2. I carry the Clarisonic Mia "Fit" in my travel bag and it goes wherever I go. It's compact but just as powerful as the original cleanser. This is a newer product which is why it's such a boon to find it on sale! Original: $219; Sale: $153.
3. At the recommendation of multiple dermatologists and estheticians, I started using the NuFace "Trinity" about two years ago and have not switched to another facial toning device. In a clinical trial, over 80% of users reported improvements in facial contours and toning. Although improvements are subtle, I truly believe that this little device and investment will stave off major plastic surgery in the future. Original: $325; Sale: $250.
4. If you're a fan of Le Mer, then the Le Mer Revitalizing Collection is a must buy! The brand never goes on sale and this collection includes their best and most effective products (moisturizer, serum, eye cream, mask) at a fraction of the original price. Over the years, I've used and repurchased almost everything in the collection and really can't find any faults except for the splurgey prices. Original: $436; Sale: $300.
5. Hanae Mori "Butterfly" is one of my favorite scents and with this set I can basically get one perfume for myself and give one as a gift. It's such a romantic and feminine scent that blends tradition with modernity. Original: $245; Sale $130.