I have been happily using my NYX Nude on Nude Natural Look Kit during my recent travels. Comprised of nine shades of neutral but pigmented eye shadows and two complementing lip colors, the kit has all the colors I need for my typical daytime and nighttime looks. I mean, it's fun playing and experimenting with unconventional colors once in a while, but browns and taupes are an Asian girl's best friend and are the ideal colors to highlight and complement my yellow under tone. Bold and bright colors like blue, green and red just don't work on a day-to-day basis and are best left for places with strategically dimmed lighting. It's that simple.
I was especially drawn to the palette for my travels as it comes in a sturdy and compact square box and can be effortlessly tucked into my luggage without giving it a second thought or a furrow of the brow. Some of the colors are shimmery, which infuses some needed dimension and glow for the eye region. However, the shimmer is understated which means you don't have to worry about miners trying to dig gold out of your eye sockets.
I like the palette so much I'm going to give one away to my readers!
1. follow me via google friend connect (the tab is to the right of the entries)
2. leave a comment at the end of this post with your email address
3. "Like" this post
4. Want to double your chances of winning? Retweet: Follow@goodbadandfab and RT to win a @nyxcosmetics Nude on Nude palette. For details, check out http://bit.ly/qVdULy
5. Open to everyone worldwide
6. Giveaway ends October 7, 2011, 11:59 PST