Thursday, July 28, 2016
Monday, July 25, 2016
Friday, July 22, 2016
It's no beauty secret that the best beauty products almost never go sale which is another reason why I love the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale as my top beauty favs are either on sale or exclusively packaged at a great price. It's hard to chisel it down to just five but after careful thought and meticulous analyzation of price and performance, I've picked out the best beauty deals from the sale!
1. As a longtime user of the Foreo "LUNA" cleanser (also on sale), I recently started using the Foreo ISSA hybrid toothbrush so I don't have to share an electronic toothbrush with M anymore (don't eww, we use different brush heads!). The germ-resistant polymer brush is gentle enough on gums and powerfully brushes away 99% of plaque and build-up. It also comes with a built-in tongue scraper. It makes my teeth and mouth feel cleaner than with my old electronic toothbrush, and if the battery power is anything like my cleanser, I won't have to recharge it for at least two years. I'm officially obsessed with the Swedish brand and will happily shell out the dough for anything else they come out with. Original: $199; Sale: $149.
2. I carry the Clarisonic Mia "Fit" in my travel bag and it goes wherever I go. It's compact but just as powerful as the original cleanser. This is a newer product which is why it's such a boon to find it on sale! Original: $219; Sale: $153.
3. At the recommendation of multiple dermatologists and estheticians, I started using the NuFace "Trinity" about two years ago and have not switched to another facial toning device. In a clinical trial, over 80% of users reported improvements in facial contours and toning. Although improvements are subtle, I truly believe that this little device and investment will stave off major plastic surgery in the future. Original: $325; Sale: $250.
4. If you're a fan of Le Mer, then the Le Mer Revitalizing Collection is a must buy! The brand never goes on sale and this collection includes their best and most effective products (moisturizer, serum, eye cream, mask) at a fraction of the original price. Over the years, I've used and repurchased almost everything in the collection and really can't find any faults except for the splurgey prices. Original: $436; Sale: $300.
5. Hanae Mori "Butterfly" is one of my favorite scents and with this set I can basically get one perfume for myself and give one as a gift. It's such a romantic and feminine scent that blends tradition with modernity. Original: $245; Sale $130.
Thursday, July 21, 2016
Wednesday, July 20, 2016
I wore my Reformation floral off the shoulder dress to a friend's baby shower a few weeks ago and you know what, I'd wear it to ten more!
Tuesday, July 19, 2016
The 2016 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is here! To celebrate one of my favorite sales and shopping events of the year, I've picked out a few of my favorite fall must-haves like blazers, coats, and accessories that scream high wearability and low financial impact. Early Access is open to Nordstrom cardholders until July 21 which means the general public gets dibs starting July 22. Happy shopping!
Thursday, July 14, 2016
Wednesday, July 13, 2016
I recently stumbled upon ChicWish, a site seemingly dedicated to offering affordable, feminine and wearable billowy off-the-shoulder blouses and cute dresses. I'm so happy the off-the-shoulder style is still on trend or the second summer in a row! They're so fun to wear, easy to style, and can effortlessly glam up pretty much any outfit. Here are just a few of my favs from the site, most priced under $40!
Tuesday, July 12, 2016
Friday, July 8, 2016
Sharing the three skincare products I used on Sunday for a shine-free mattifying finish that stood up to the summer melt!
Thursday, July 7, 2016
Wednesday, July 6, 2016
This post is sponsored by Botanics. All words and opinions are my own.
I'm sharing how a few of Botanics plant based products are helping me achieve a hydrating rosy glow for those poolside days under the sun!