If you don't live in NYC or don't have a golden ticket to this year's fashion week, you can still enjoy watching the runway shows LIVE and in their entirety via streaming videos! Here ist eh list of shows/times and links to the live streaming videos. Enjoy!
• Vena Cava: 12:15 p.m. on Thursday, September 9, at MilkMade.com
• Jen Kao: 6:15 p.m. on Thursday, September 9, at MilkMade.com
• Popluxe by Richie Rich: 9 p.m. on Thursday, September 9, at FirstComesFashion.com.
• Ports 1961: 3 p.m. on Friday, September 10, at Style.com/Live
• Andrew Buckler: 1:30 on Friday, September 10, at Livestream.com/Buckler
• ASOS & Teen Vogue Fashion’s Night Out runway show: 6 p.m. on Friday, September 10, at Asos.com
• QVC: 10 a.m. on Saturday, September 11, at QVC.com
• Lacoste: 10:30 a.m. on Saturday, September 11, at Facebook.com/Lacoste
• Vivienne Tam: 3 p.m. on Saturday, September 11, at FirstComesFashion.com
• Alexander Wang: 5 p.m. on Saturday, September 11, at Style.com/Live
• Altuzzara: 8 p.m. on Saturday, September 11 at JosephAltuzarra.com
• SIMON SPURR: 11 a.m. on Sunday, September 12, at Spurr.tv
• Preen: 11:30 a.m. on Sunday, September 12, at MilkMade.com
• DKNY: 1 p.m. on Sunday, September 12, at Facebook.com/DKNY
• Rebecca Taylor: 2 p.m. on Sunday, September 12, at FirstComesFashion.com
• Tommy Hilfiger: 8 p.m. on Sunday, September 12, at Facebook.com/TommyHilfiger
• Diesel Black Gold: Noon on Monday, September 13, at DieselBlackGold.com
• Tracy Reese: 1 p.m. on Monday, September 13, at FirstComesFashion.com
• Donna Karan: 2 p.m. on Monday, September 13, at Facebook.com/DonnaKaranNewYork
• Marc Jacobs: 8 p.m. on Monday, September 13, at MarcJacobs.com
• Badgley Mischka: 10 a.m. on Tuesday, September 14, at BadgleyMischka.com
• Marc by Marc Jacobs: 4 p.m. on Tuesday, September 14, at MarcJacobs.com
• Michael Kors: 10 a.m. on Wednesday, September 15, at MichaelKors.com
• 3.1 Phillip Lim: 2 p.m. on Wednesday, September 15, at Style.com/Live
• Milly: 3 p.m. on Wednesday, September 15, at FirstComesFashion.com
• Proenza Schouler: 8 p.m. on Wednesday, September 15, at Style.com/Live
• Isaac Mizrahi: Noon on Thursday, September 16, at IsaacMizrahiNY.com
• Calvin Klein: 3 p.m. on Thursday, September 16, at CalvinKlein.tv
• IVANAhelsinki: 9 p.m. on Thursday, September 16, at FirstComesFashion.com
• ACNE: 11:30 a.m. on Sunday, September 19, at Style.com/Live
• Christopher Kane: 10:30 a.m. on Monday, September 20, at Style.com/Live
• Burberry Prorsum: 11 a.m. on Tuesday, September 21, at Style.com/Live
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
If you live in Los Angeles and are contemplating attending this year's FNO festivities this Friday, you may feel a bit overwhelmed by the smörgåsbord of events taking place all over the city. With fashion hubs at several different locations (Venice, Beverly Hills, Beverly Center, Robertson, Melrose, Downtown LA), it can get a bit confusing and hectic. After all, you only have 3 hours to hit up the best parties and hobnob with the city's most fabulous so you can't possibly be running all over the city in 5 inch Choos and a restrictive leather bondage skirt. To save you some time and blisters, here's my selection of Fashion's Night Out's best of the best...the places where you'll see and BE SEEN!
Refinery 29 is partnering with Phillip Lim to throw the FNO party to end all parties. Come by on September 10th to see the unveiling of James Jean's gorgeous portraits of L.A.'s most notable tastemakers like Rashida Jones, Joshua Jackson, Rachel Bilson, Gia Coppola, and Selma Blair, snack on the free food from L.A.'s best food trucks, sip on the free tequila from Patron, and Myles Hendrik will be spinning all night long. 3.1 Phillip LIm 631 N. Robertson Blvd, West Hollywood.
Fashion’s Night Out wouldn't be the same without designer dessert. Los Angeles newcomer Magnolia Bakery will hold a pop-up shop at the Ron Herman store at Fred Segal on Melrose Avenue on Friday, joining the Vogue-sponsored second annual shopping celebration with a special cupcake to mark the occasion. Fred Segal, 8100 Melrose Avenue.
I highly recommend you drop by the pop-up vintage marketplace taking place this Friday and Saturday in Downtown LA. After all, the underlying essence of FNO is to get shoppers to shop!
See you there!